- I synchronise the Google calendars with ICal on my Mac. Instead of using "delegates" to synchronise the different calendars, I set up one configuration entry for each calendar. The reason for doing this is that it is not possible to add entries in a delegate calendar in ICal.
- I use ISync to transfer ICal to N95.
- Entries created on the mobile phone cannot be added to a calendar that is synchronised with Google. I have created a calendar in ICal that receives these entries.
- To make the entries created on the mobile phone appear in the Google calendar, I use GCalDaemon.
- GCalDaemon reported the following error message when I tried to synchronise recurrings events: "Entry can not contain both gd:when and gd:recurrence elements". I found this thread addressing the problem.
- I opened GCalDaemon in the Eclipse classic development environment as explained here. However, the project would not compile because I could not localise wrapper.jar. It turned out I had to download it from here.
- Now, after having made the change in the code as describe in the thread above, the error messages disappeared, and I finally had my mobile synchronise with mye Google calendar.
lørdag 19. juni 2010
Google supports synchronising of your Google Calendar with Nokia N95. However, only your personal calendar is synchronised. To synchronise several calendars you have to use a third party application. I ended up with the following solution: